Tossing and turning, creative unrest. . .

‘the simple adventures of everyday life’ is a collection of creative thoughts and ideas that have kept me up at night. Included, are Original Hand-Made Wedding Invitations, cards, photographs, poetry and short stories.

My Dad was an extremely creative man, an artist, who lost many a nights sleep because of planning and building in his head….I’ve found that I’m exactly the same way. On many occasions, as I tried in vain to fall asleep, I had to get up and write down an idea…or perhaps a line of poetry, that if I indeed eventually would drift off, I was sure to forget by morning.

I have always loved weddings! My obsession has taken me to some wonderful collections (vintage wedding photos & wedding cake toppers, and maybe a few vintage wedding gowns....but that's another story). . .and recently, to designing custom wedding invitations under the name 'CaroleKancarDesignStudio'.





08 February, 2010

vintage feel. . .







'Underwood 1913' is reminiscent of using an
old typewriter to print your wedding invitations.
The black and white photograph brings an
intimate feel to a simple design, and the
hand-stamped monogram on the cover adds
distinction...and it is finally tied
with a grosgrain ribbon.
This invitation is suitable for any
season wedding and can be made
to fit any color scheme.

No comments: