Tossing and turning, creative unrest. . .

‘the simple adventures of everyday life’ is a collection of creative thoughts and ideas that have kept me up at night. Included, are Original Hand-Made Wedding Invitations, cards, photographs, poetry and short stories.

My Dad was an extremely creative man, an artist, who lost many a nights sleep because of planning and building in his head….I’ve found that I’m exactly the same way. On many occasions, as I tried in vain to fall asleep, I had to get up and write down an idea…or perhaps a line of poetry, that if I indeed eventually would drift off, I was sure to forget by morning.

I have always loved weddings! My obsession has taken me to some wonderful collections (vintage wedding photos & wedding cake toppers, and maybe a few vintage wedding gowns....but that's another story). . .and recently, to designing custom wedding invitations under the name 'CaroleKancarDesignStudio'.





25 January, 2010

Wedding prelude. . .


'Summer Flowers' is a 7"x7" design with an airy and simple look. The color of the flowers can reflect your wedding color scheme.


Monogram 'Olho de boi' is a classic and elegant 7"x7" design that is mounted on black with black text.


'Snowflakes 2' is the perfect invitation for an elegant winter wedding, or a casual venue on the ski slopes. It is mounted on Icy Blue with black text.


'Embossed Floral 1' captures true simplicity. This invitation is 5"x7".

1 comment:

eric kancar said...

hi mom!
love the page!
give me the sign in and i can fix a few things for you. you should be able to edit the post to remove all that black space in the post. LOOKS GREAT!
todd can create a link for you on the splash page to this site.
love
eric