Tossing and turning, creative unrest. . .

‘the simple adventures of everyday life’ is a collection of creative thoughts and ideas that have kept me up at night. Included, are Original Hand-Made Wedding Invitations, cards, photographs, poetry and short stories.

My Dad was an extremely creative man, an artist, who lost many a nights sleep because of planning and building in his head….I’ve found that I’m exactly the same way. On many occasions, as I tried in vain to fall asleep, I had to get up and write down an idea…or perhaps a line of poetry, that if I indeed eventually would drift off, I was sure to forget by morning.

I have always loved weddings! My obsession has taken me to some wonderful collections (vintage wedding photos & wedding cake toppers, and maybe a few vintage wedding gowns....but that's another story). . .and recently, to designing custom wedding invitations under the name 'CaroleKancarDesignStudio'.





27 January, 2010

the pleasure of your company. . .

A delicate summery sketch adorns'Hydrangea Blue'. This invitation is 7"x7" and comes in blue, violet, and sepia. The perfect choice for a spring or summer wedding.

'Alyssum' is an elegant design which comes in either 5"x5" or 5"x7", with soft flowers in a taupe hue. The color can be changed to fit your needs.

Monogram 'Engaged' is the essence of classic design. This invitation is 7"x7" and can be mounted on the color of your choosing. It works for any season wedding.

No comments: