Tossing and turning, creative unrest. . .

‘the simple adventures of everyday life’ is a collection of creative thoughts and ideas that have kept me up at night. Included, are Original Hand-Made Wedding Invitations, cards, photographs, poetry and short stories.

My Dad was an extremely creative man, an artist, who lost many a nights sleep because of planning and building in his head….I’ve found that I’m exactly the same way. On many occasions, as I tried in vain to fall asleep, I had to get up and write down an idea…or perhaps a line of poetry, that if I indeed eventually would drift off, I was sure to forget by morning.

I have always loved weddings! My obsession has taken me to some wonderful collections (vintage wedding photos & wedding cake toppers, and maybe a few vintage wedding gowns....but that's another story). . .and recently, to designing custom wedding invitations under the name 'CaroleKancarDesignStudio'.





28 January, 2010

3:45am: January. . .


I love the light on a moonlit night. .
pink hued sky. .
branch shadows. .
whispering air. .
starless. .
gleaming snow,
vivid white. .
visuals beckoning me. .
Oh, how I love the light on a moonlit night.

1 comment:

eric kancar said...

hi mom
love the photo of the tree, the poem and of little you!
love
eric